Tuesday, September 26, 2017

love notes for you!


Hey friends! I've got another round of love notes for you! For those of you who missed my announcement a few weeks ago, I've been searching my heart about some simple ways to spread a little kindness and love to you guys. So I've decided that every few weeks, I'm going to be giving you some little love notes to download for free. Just something simple and uplifting that you can grab, print out, hang up or share with someone who might need a little pick me up!

This week I am actually going to ask for something in return! While these downloads are free, would you please consider trying to find a way to donate or spread awareness about the desperate need happening right now in Puerto Rico? I know everyone out there is not in a position to monetarily give but there are all kinds of ways to spread awareness, show support, plan a fundraiser or get involved in any kind of way to helping 3.4 million Americans in need.  xo


Download print HERE


Download postcards HERE

4 comments:

Gumbo Lily said...

You are good. Thank you for the LOVE and I'll send some love out too.

Coriander said...

Thank you so much for your thoughtful gift of happiness and love!

Anonymous said...

thank you. a company near me is shipping a generator to a hospital in PR. they are collecting supplies to send as well, i will donate to their effort.

Anonymous said...

And don't forget the U.S. Virgin Islands: St Croix, St John and St Thomas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails