Friday, December 07, 2012

fashion friday- holiday clay hair clips


Oven bake clay is so easy to use in all kinds of creative projects and recently I had the idea to create bobby pin hair clips that could double as a holiday present topper. I used oven bake clay to create a variety of pretty little embellishments for my bobby pins.


I selected white oven bake clay- I love white accessories in the winter time! I used the clay to create simple little flowers. 

 
I also created a variety of different floral embellishments from clay. 
I baked them in the oven.


Last, I used epoxy glue and glued them to bobby pins.



The result, simple and pretty little hair clips...

that can also be used in your wrapping!




14 comments:

lucruri said...

So beautiful. Very creative. All I can do is love it. xx

Seo said...

Great article, i like the designs you have made

Helen said...

these are really sweet, how sturdy is the clay when it's been baked? I would worry about getting it tangled in my hair and breaking
http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

This is so great idea and very beautiful :)

MILEX said...

I really adore your sense of style.

obat herbal asam urat said...

really good idea..

Sydney said...

Very nice, and I love your hair and the way it's cut.

obat tradisional diabetes melitus said...

is beautifull, very good article, thank you for the information. I like

Sandra Krah said...

the most important in giving a gift that you did it is that it goes with your brand: your typing this in all parts

funkycrafter said...

these hair clips are very cool. made me wish my hair was long enough to put one in. have so enjoyed the pics of Lucy. she is so cute and so photogenic. and what fun you must have with her. so inquisitive at this age.

hair stylists adelaide said...

Fancy that! You're nothing but right on this one, spot on. :) Thank you so much for your creative genius and please do keep sharing it with us because there's nothing better than a new piece of information everyday.

obat tradisional diabetes said...

well very nice idea and so creative

nutrisi otak said...

so inspiring to make it one

expertshelp said...

I have never in my wildest imagination think that clay would make hair clips, i only know it as a product of molding. The clips are very beautiful, elegant and classy. No one would believe that they are made of clay. While at that, you may want to know more about developing 3d Animations, which you can just by checking the link. The best information is offered, which is very helpful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails