Thursday, April 17, 2008

DIY

I am afraid that I am turning into a construction worker (except much better dressed)- Here I am eating fast food for dinner on the brand new freshly hand painted white wood floor, gobbling as much as I can so I can get changed into my disgustingly dirty work clothes and back to work- so far I have blisters on the palms of my hands, blue paint that won’t come off of my toenail, had paint splatter into my eyeball, wallpaper paste all over my arms, crackle medium on my flip flops, used a bucket for the restroom (since the bathroom is gutted) and the list goes on and on and on. But I must say that I am growing more and more fond of all this DIY work- in fact I am getting a little obsessed with our renovation but cannot wait for it to be over with!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails